Make the Most of Your Space
Murphy Beds are also called wall-beds, hideaway or pull-down beds. This cabinet style of fold-away bed is there when you need it and out of sight when you’re not using it.
A Murphy Bed Stays Hidden Until You Need It - In a multi-use room, a Murphy Bed is out of the way until you need it. Hidden behind beautiful cabinetry, you'll never know it's there.
Choose the Murphy Bed to Fit your Space - Murphy Beds come in single, full, queen and king sizes to accommodate any space constraints. A custom-designed Murphy Bed will fit perfectly wherever you need it.
A Murphy Bed is Ready When You Are - Although out of sight, a Murphy Bed is always ready for use. No need to remake the bed every day, just fold it up with its blankets and pillows and pull down when ready to sleep.
Our Murphy Beds are Out of Sight!
Murphy Beds are also called wall-beds, hideaway, foldaway or pull-down beds. This cabinet style bed is both fun and functional… there when you need it and tucked away when you don’t.
- Turn your seldom-used guest room into a family gym, sewing, craft or media room with a Murphy Bed.
- Murphy Beds come in twin, full, or queen sizes to accommodate any space constraints.
- A side-tilt style is an additional option to the standard vertical orientation.
- A Murphy Bed can be a stand-alone cabinet, have additional side cabinets, or be integrated into an entire wall of built-in custom cabinets or a home office design.
- There’s no compromising on comfort; you can use any coil-spring mattress up to 12” thick.
- The bed folds up with blankets and pillows inside, you don’t have to remake the bed every day.
- Tiny house living is ideal for incorporating a Murphy Bed so there’s no scrimping on comfort.
- Convert a loft into a spare bedroom or teen’s room with a custom Murphy Bed.
- Any room can serve as a guest bedroom with a Murphy Bed tucked away in a beautiful cabinet.
- A Murphy Bed is durable and stylish enough to be an everyday bed.
- More comfortable than an air mattress, couch, sleeping bag, or camp cot when company comes.
- The patented steel or aluminum bed frames with spring-loaded mechanism ensure smooth and easy opening and closing for years of worry-free operation.
- Use a Murphy Bed as the second bed in a bedroom where two conventional beds would take up too much space.
- Integrated into a family room entertainment center or a child’s playroom, the room easily converts to extra sleeping space when needed.
- Reduce holiday tension knowing you’ll have sleeping space for all your guests.
Making the Most of Your Space
Expecting overnight guests but short on sleeping space? You can rest easy with a Murphy Bed! The Tailored Closet designer can help you find the perfect solution to add style and space to your home.
- Available in Twin/Single, Full/Double, and Queen
- Use any coil-spring mattress up to 10" thick with the Regular Height Legs and up to 12" thick with the Extended Legs.
- Orientation Styles: Vertical and Side-tilt
- Aluminum or steel bed frame option
- The steel bed frame option is reinforced and supported by two lightweight steel stiffeners allowing it to support up to 1700 lbs.
- Counter balanced spring mechanisms allow for safe and effortless opening and closing.
- Our rotational leg system allows the two legs to easily rotate into the bed when closed.
- Reinforced corner brackets connect the railing for added durability
Unlimited Design Potential For The Perfect Murphy Bed
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to wood grain. Design your space to complement your home's style.
Select the cabinetry style that best fits your décor or create a new and unique space with the help of your designer.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space uniquely yours.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect solution for any situation.